Security Installer Community

prox tag Texecom

donut

If i would like a prox tag for one user, so that they just show the prox to reader to arm and disarm without any further need to do anything, does under  user- enable "auto yes" have to be selected, is that what this is for? Currently I have to show it twice to arm and twice to disarm 

Edited by donut

1 hour ago, donut said:

If i would like a prox tag for one user, so that they just show the prox to reader to arm and disarm without any further need to do anything, does under  user- enable "auto yes" have to be selected, is that what this is for? Currently I have to show it twice to arm and twice to disarm 

Is it because the user is a manager level or something? Perhaps change there access level , it's like that on some systems

10 minutes ago, donut said:

I'm guessing you could not do what I am thinking of, otherwise you would never be able to access any other settings from keypad, it would just go into armed state?

You would it , you still have a timed exits or instant set , or contact set depending on how everything is setup

I don't really know the panel well just entertainment for you while everyone is having tea break 

11 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

I don't really know the panel well just entertainment for you while everyone is having tea break 

Haha, I mean to access user settings you would normally enter code, then have option to set alarm or access codes, i assume if i set auto yes, it would just go directly to alarm arm and not offer the option to set or go into user setting???? I may be totally wrong in my assumption, neighbours getting peed off alarm keep going of while I am playing with settings now. EDIT but i guess that user does not need any other need to access those settings in which case it will work, just set up a guest user, give auto yes option to them. Like so ( just add a prox tag to it)

guest.jpg

Edited by donut