Security Installer Community

Positive remove trigger - is it possible on a simple panel?

inglishg

I've been asked to fit a sim dialler to a guys system and what I imagined to be simple hasn't turned out that way (very familiar to us all I suppose...).

The guy has bought a sim dialler which apparently needs a positive remove from the trigger terminal to cause the unit to send out it's messages.

However as said, he only has a very simple panel (optimal compact), and these are fixed as negative trigger...

Is there a solution, or is it a change of dialler or panel?

Cheers

1 minute ago, inglishg said:

I've been asked to fit a sim dialler to a guys system and what I imagined to be simple hasn't turned out that way (very familiar to us all I suppose...).

The guy has bought a sim dialler which apparently needs a positive remove from the trigger terminal to cause the unit to send out it's messages.

However as said, he only has a very simple panel (optimal compact), and these are fixed as negative trigger...

Is there a solution, or is it a change of dialler or panel?

Cheers

The bell output is normally high and drops when tirggered so it could be same as saying negative applied 

But if what your saying is a technical issue then it's weird as positive removed can mean it doesn't want to see ov either

But probably basic SIM diallers are negative applied for trigger as many diallers and should work on the belloutput for trigger 

Try it perhaps hope you got plenty credit on the SIM