Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9752 K02 missing

Pat

Scantronic 9752 two keypads,had to remove K02,put panel into installer mode and disconnected K02 whilst still powered up unable to get out of installer mode panel indicates K02 missing, do I need to power down panel and restart to finally delete K02?

Scantronic 9752 two keypads,had to remove K02,put panel into installer mode and disconnected K02 whilst still poweredļ»æĀ up unable to get out of installer modeļ»æĀ panel indicatļ»æes K02 missing, do I need to power doļ»æwn panel anļ»æd restart to finally delete K02?ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

1 hour ago, aissecur said:

I would power down (mains & Battery) & then power back up & see if it is still missing the keypad address

Yeah all pros would do this , I don't believe there is a remove device option for that you just lash it off and restart as above

Powered down panel added fresh battery powered up again no fault this time with K02 missing.Given the keypad was originally removed whilst still powered panel was still probably looking for KO2, resolved anyway thanks for help