Security Installer Community

2 Way Monitored Alarm Silent Calling

JonJR

Wow, 4 hours, when my alarm went off at 2am, I was so releaved the the guy was there listening in before I even woke up. As a personal user, would I have them rather than a bellbox, absolutely! Could I afford ADT absolutely not!

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, JonJR said:

Wow, 4 hours, when my alarm went off at 2am, I was so releaved the the guy was there listening in before I even woke up. As a personal user, would I have them rather than a bellbox, absolutely! Could I afford ADT absolutely not!

Why do you keep saying you can't afford ADT? 

Also, are you confident that they can't listen in at any time? 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

20 hours ago, JonJR said:

I guess you are not aiming for small households, which is my issue. No other company offers 2 way response 24/7 for £15 a month. 

Were aimed at everyone We are an NSI gold co we offer self monitoring from £60.00 per annum  you can have audio verification with two way response from any alarm company if you really want it. The reason none of us promote it is because you are reliant on what the operator hears as to how they respond. Two way response is only really any good if the person breaking in you house responds to "Whats the password?" So what does the operator do when he hears nothing?  We can offer visual verification self monitoring from £60pa you can see what triggered the detector, and you have a picture of the perb to give to the police, because its unlikely that you will be home in time to catch them anyway.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Whilst I remember-

IMG_20180808_191527176.thumb.jpg.012fa0d33b32cc1f55cfc0eba071fd58.jpg

I do love a stapled outside bell wire, I guess the blue tape on the camera joint is Thier work too ?

Not bad , atleast you need ladder to chop it , or throw axe at it