Security Installer Community

HKC 1070 upgrade

Quoting customers for upgrading their panel to a euro app 46 on the system they have old interia contacts similar to my attachment the old panel was a hkc 1070 I've come across this before upgrading a hkc panel and the interia wouldn't work on the euro 46 so i replaced the interia as there was only 1 on the system. I don't want to if possible to replace all the interia contacts on this system as there's 8 in total is there anything i can do to make the interias work with the euro 46 ? 

airtech shock.pdf

1 hour ago, bazza1981 said:

Quoting customers for upgrading their panel to a euro app 46 on the system they have old interia contacts similar to my attachment the old panel was a hkc 1070 I've come across this before upgrading a hkc panel and the interia wouldn't work on the euro 46 so i replaced the interia as there was only 1 on the system. I don't want to if possible to replace all the interia contacts on this system as there's 8 in total is there anything i can do to make the interias work with the euro 46 ? 

airtech shock.pdf

Keep the HKC System works well for us!

1 hour ago, bazza1981 said:

airtech shock.pdf

Nope