Security Installer Community

Subby - employed

It all depends on your circumstances and whats included in the offer. You will have guaranteed monthly income and sick pay (maybe), however you loose the ability to control your work load. Is 34k all in including on call, how often you do it, what do you get for a callout. Can you use the van when not working? 

42 minutes ago, paul44 said:

It all depends on your circumstances and whats included in the offer. You will have guaranteed monthly income and sick pay (maybe), however you loose the ability to control your work load. Is 34k all in including on call, how often you do it, what do you get for a callout. Can you use the van when not working? 

QFA

but personally I wouldn’t go back on books, if I had to get employed I would do something else.

Job Security is one of those things that money cant buy, at the moment we are busy and everyone I know are busy, so there is loads of work out there and its likely to stay that way for the foreseeable. If you are busy as a Sub and happy that your workload is constant then what is the advantage to going on the cards? 28 days holiday, and a van load of sick pay, a workplace pension, overtime when a job goes over, vehicle, vehicle insurance, fuel for vehicle, phone and workwear, insurance for when you fall off the company ladder, company insurance for when you drill through a customers water pipe. ................I think I might go back on the cards

On 14/03/2018 at 19:20, PeterJames said:

Job Security is one of those things that money cant buy, at the moment we are busy and everyone I know are busy, so there is loads of work out there and its likely to stay that way for the foreseeable. If you are busy as a Sub and happy that your workload is constant then what is the advantage to going on the cards? 28 days holiday, and a van load of sick pay, a workplace pension, overtime when a job goes over, vehicle, vehicle insurance, fuel for vehicle, phone and workwear, insurance for when you fall off the company ladder, company insurance for when you drill through a customers water pipe. ................I think I might go back on the cards

Putting it like that that I might join you.