Security Installer Community

Orisec

Just now, al-yeti said:

so you went from south coast to leeds to do a call out? 

so whats the rate for call out to leeds from south coast? must be good money , 6hour drive? one way

I'm on the South coast and so is the alarm, about 15 mins away from our office. hitit

The main contractor is based in Leeds, hence they probably just googled who was nearest. not knowing anything about the area.

4 minutes ago, InspireSecurity said:

I'm on the South coast and so is the alarm, about 15 mins away from our office. hitit

The main contractor is based in Leeds, hence they probably just googled who was nearest. not knowing anything about the area.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

total confusion i get it now 

being a house basher i dont understand much 

so an NSI company SUBS you out giving you no info on the panel or no support to go fix something they cant get to in a hurry, and you phone orisec up etc who say register

so you going to swap to orisec then? whats your normal panel?

1 hour ago, al-yeti said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

total confusion i get it now 

being a house basher i dont understand much 

so an NSI company SUBS you out giving you no info on the panel or no support to go fix something they cant get to in a hurry, and you phone orisec up etc who say register

so you going to swap to orisec then? whats your normal panel?

Sort of Lol 

Except not the bit about Orisec, only asked if they any good on this forum and couldn't find much online so phoned them up for the info, not about the panel just to see what it is like, maybe get one to test etc.

Thought forum was a good place to ask for an opinion about Orisec and everyone says too soon for Orisec so that is the end of that.

In houses, I fit Pyronix now if wireless and Texecom if wired and need more functions, use Videfoied panels for perimeter/sites. Don't do many commercial installs, mostly takeovers which tend to be Texecom round here because biggest installer uses the Premier Elite Panel on their installs so I am usually taking over from them.

Just now, InspireSecurity said:

Sort of Lol 

Except not the bit about Orisec, only asked if they any good on this forum and couldn't find much online so phoned them up for the info, not about the panel just to see what it is like, maybe get one to test etc.

Thought forum was a good place to ask for an opinion about Orisec and everyone says too soon for Orisec so that is the end of that.

In houses, I fit Pyronix now if wireless and Texecom if wired and need more functions, use Videfoied panels for perimeter/sites. Don't do many commercial installs, mostly takeovers which tend to be Texecom round here because biggest installer uses the Premier Elite Panel on their installs so I am usually taking over from them.

Ah texecom down south , maybe you take over someone's systems we know lol where is he....

Yes it does appear to be very good kit.

I did ask why they only sell direct and never received a answer.  Speaking to other contractors / wholesales it might be something to do with an anti competition clause from when the management were at Texecom, but that is just hearsay.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, dufjax said:

Yes it does appear to be very good kit.

I did ask why they only sell direct and never received a answer.  Speaking to other contractors / wholesales it might be something to do with an anti competition clause from when the management were at Texecom, but that is just hearsay.

Who did you ask?

Rep says same as what hkc said , keep it with installers , keep it like a premium panel, although hkc sell to other suppliers who inturn also sell to sparkies or anyone who has account with them