Security Installer Community

Orisec

Got called out today to an Orisec panel today. Never seen these before but it was a new install relatively recently and looked quite nice. Anyone worked on these and if so what do you think. I contacted Orisec and they are wanting me to upload logo etc and register properly.

Found some other stuff on her from last September but kit looks nice now.

1 minute ago, InspireSecurity said:

Got called out today to an Orisec panel today. Never seen these before but it was a new install relatively recently and looked quite nice. Anyone worked on these and if so what do you think. I contacted Orisec and they are wanting me to upload logo etc and register properly.

Found some other stuff on her from last September but kit looks nice now.

Lost there original installer already?

1 hour ago, InspireSecurity said:

Got a call from Leeds to see if I could help out, Panel was only put in on the 21st Feb and I am right down on the South Coast so guess they didn't have someone down here. I will let you know what the man from Orisec says Lol

Why bother ? If your down south pass it on lol not even worth the hassle 

Install company is NSI firm. No tampers. Zone 1 set as a PIR pointing out the window setting off alarm on set. Power supply is just plugged into standard socket, no log book etc etc. Not sure how they got it past the client on the first day because spoke to them and they said they hadn't been able o set it since install and had just left it off.

Guess they signed it off during the day.

Only been doing this 3 years so everything is new to me and I need the experience. lol.

Often get calls from bigger companies asking to help out when an install has gone pear-shaped in the area. Guess they just look on Google for nearest person.

13 minutes ago, InspireSecurity said:

Install company is NSI firm. No tampers. Zone 1 set as a PIR pointing out the window setting off alarm on set. Power supply is just plugged into standard socket, no log book etc etc. Not sure how they got it past the client on the first day because spoke to them and they said they hadn't been able o set it since install and had just left it off.

Guess they signed it off during the day.

Only been doing this 3 years so everything is new to me and I need the experience. lol.

Often get calls from bigger companies asking to help out when an install has gone pear-shaped in the area. Guess they just look on Google for nearest person.

How you know no tampers?

And what you mean pointing out the window?

Did sub have a disagreement with installer and decided to try and do rest themselves? And your related?