Security Installer Community

Aiphone IP entry and comms

Driller

Thought I'd start a separate thread for this as it's quite specific.

Any bods here know about these two systems?  Installed a DB system with 5 room stations and a nice flush vandal plate when I opened the practice 5 years ago which has been great all round and for internal communication (calling assistants etc).  With the extension though it's going to need something like 12 intercommunicating master/subs.

I've had a look at the spec sheets and it's seems it's either the IS or newer IX systems which will do it.  The AX only does 8 stations sadly-shame that.  

Any suggestions for IS, IX or run away?

Oh yeah, decided to not go for modding the IP phones just because the phones will be on a desk in the surgeries, not next to the dental chairs so not practical in that regard.

Edited by Driller

Saw the Aiphone rep today and had a demo of IX, IS, JP, LEF etc  Loads of interesting solutions and definitely something that will do the job. Actually there are almost too many solutions to choose from, it’s going to be a headache!

Thanks to Datadiffusion for the tip for Aiphone.

• Like 1