Security Installer Community

Work extension and tech upgrade

Driller

The 2015 finale was a royal stitch up!

marquez Pedrosa just parked the bus and let Lorenzo have it, really ****** me off as Marc always goes balls out for the win but on that day there was a different agenda.

felt sorry for Rossi, think he deserved it more. BTW I’m not and never have been a Rossi fan

Honda and Rossi will always have opposite agendas since they parted. 

2015 was an interesting season several debatable events right through the season, the back of the grid penalty at the last race didn't help for Rossi.

Lorenzo will never change, take "Suggested Mapping 8" as a fine example.

• Upvote 1

used to be interested in motorsport, 

nearest I got this yr is client referring to the rd outside there house as the "mulsanne straight" as he's unhappy with people speeding past

naturally the 500+ horsepower car in the garage has never been by anyone elses house at speed.... 

Edited by MrHappy

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

1 minute ago, datadiffusion said:

He's a NOMOR (Not On My Outside Road)

30 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

used to be interested in motorsport, 

nearest I got this yr is client referring to the rd outside there house as the "mulsanne straight" as he's unhappy with people speeding past

naturally the 500+ horsepower car in the garage has never been by anyone elses house at speed.... 

Reminds me of the old sketch done by Harry Enfield, with the two geezers down the pub talking about Nigel Mansell speeding 

• Upvote 1

I thought I'd been had the other day, but it's now 14 days so phew. Tiny stretch of 30 between two parallel 40's just outside Bath.

I had, in fact, just nearly overrun a Stop junction - which is something I would never have thought I was capable of, especially as I then recognised it from TV

as a notorious accident blackspot! As a result of that, I either didn't notice the main 30 signs, or they might not even have been there having been knocked over by the last crash!

Anyway I was doing about 38 just as I noticed the repeater sign with the camera symbol - and yes, you've guessed it that was the day the guy was out with the camera, no-one behind so

put the brakes on sharpish, I was driving towards the camera, I have heard conflicting stories as to whether some of the newer units work both ways or not. Anyway, 14 days and nothing.

Did I ever tell you I am eligible for exam-free membership of the IAD on the basis of my emergency driving certificate!?

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands