Security Installer Community

Hello from sunny Manchester

LeeC

16 hours ago, datadiffusion said:

Yes, trouble is also that the fire person still visiting your customer will often be itching to get a contract on the intruder...

I think the likelihood is that we will try and stay away from sites that have a fire requirement, unless they are well known to us on the insurance side. I think it unlikely that a client is only going to want to move intruder without fire etc and as a new business i dont really want to be saying that yes we can do your intruder, but oh no we dont do fire, its not the message we want to put across. We are looking to build in a slow and considered manner as we add the necessary expertise and i am sure that fire will follow in due course. We may consider partnering with someone on the fire side, so i would be interested to hear from people who may be interested in that.

Fox Alarm CCTV & Access Systems - www.foxalarm.co.uk

13 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Hi Lee

Welcome to the forum, what sort of experience do you have as an installer?

Hi Peter,

Very little personally, but i am up for the challenge. I am partnering with individuals who can bring the necessary expertise whilst i embark on a very steep learning curve.

Fox Alarm CCTV & Access Systems - www.foxalarm.co.uk

1 minute ago, LeeC said:

Hi Peter,

Very little personally, but i am up for the challenge. I am partnering with individuals who can bring the necessary expertise whilst i embark on a very steep learning curve.

Good luck with that