Security Installer Community

Galaxy flex panel

Moataz

No no I didn't plugged in the key , am just asking if I can reprogramme it with the key or not, the pcb was working good and the anti drill sensor was connecting to it and I left it working for 15 hours then the problem happened and I don know what happened

4 minutes ago, Moataz said:

@Galaxy Guy I had to go for replacment because the led go.straight to on at power up , but I have what is called programming key that connected direct to the PCB , can this work for reprogramming the PCB

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you post an image or link of the 'programming key' you are talking about ?

I haven't seen a programming key for the Flex.  I did see an SPI key offered on SecurityWarehouse, but not sure where that plugs in, as there's no socket apart from USB.  I had just assumed that it was a mistake on SW.

I think it must be a part number mistake, as there's no mention of any SPI bus on the Flex in any documentation.  Some PCB's have the SD slot populated, but it hasn't been carried in the design.

There's no low level firmware recovery option for standard users. Your problem may even be hardware.

And fyi ,What I have on the antidrill sensor RTi,RST,T1,T2,NO,C,NC,-,+ and on the panel Z,0V,12V what I am done I removed jumpers 19 "tamper and alarm" and connected resistor between T1 and T2 and resistor between NC, C then I connected NC with 1kohm eol to z1 and T2 with eol 1kohm to z2 and t1 and c on the 0v on the panel

1 hour ago, Moataz said:

One more thing @Galaxy Guy I have sc100 antidrill sensor and the tamper sensor work correctly but it is not detecting the vibration so can you provide me with the correct way of connecting sc100 to galaxy flex fx050 panel

Thought you said the sensor was working

1 hour ago, Moataz said:

And fyi ,What I have on the antidrill sensor RTi,RST,T1,T2,NO,C,NC,-,+ and on the panel Z,0V,12V what I am done I removed jumpers 19 "tamper and alarm" and connected resistor between T1 and T2 and resistor between NC, C then I connected NC with 1kohm eol to z1 and T2 with eol 1kohm to z2 and t1 and c on the 0v on the panel

If panel doesn't work how do you know that sensor not working or is panel now working?