Security Installer Community

Deltabell W-E comfort LED's

Slightly disappointed with the Comfort LED's on the Deltabell W-E. Very dim and irregular flashing.

I understand this is probably to conserve batteries, but I'd have thought it could be overridden by supplying power to the Bellbox.

Oh well. Small price to pay, I suppose.

52 minutes ago, fatman said:

Slightly disappointed with the Comfort LED's on the Deltabell W-E. Very dim and irregular flashing.

I understand this is probably to conserve batteries, but I'd have thought it could be overridden by supplying power to the Bellbox.

Oh well. Small price to pay, I suppose.

Fit the X in SCB mode with lamp

If it's with a mini panel of sorts 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fatman said:

I have an illuminating Bellbox on the front. Do you think I'd get away with another on the system, or would that be too much?

What model is it in? I think SCB mode you would but you could stick a wireless as additional on the enforcer rear of property of other is on front 

But charging current would do two I think in SCB mode

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

What model is it in? I think SCB mode you would but you could stick a wireless as additional on the enforcer rear of property of other is on front 

But charging current would do two I think in SCB mode

Front is SCB. Rear is just set up as standard Wireless Bell, but with the addition of running power to it for the Comfort LED's. (I thought this would make the Comfort LED's function better, but it appears I was mistaken lol)

Edited by fatman
Missed punctuation

1 hour ago, fatman said:

Front is SCB. Rear is just set up as standard Wireless Bell, but with the addition of running power to it for the Comfort LED's. (I thought this would make the Comfort LED's function better, but it appears I was mistaken lol)

I assume wireless was part of kit