Security Installer Community

Hi there all, my name is Red, for the purposes of this forum, not being clever, its my initials!

I have been around the game for 32 years, makes me sound old...

Started out as a YTS apprenticeship when it actually meant something, always was into electronics as a child, once used an automatic solenoid car window opener and made an electronic lock for my bedroom in 1984...

C+G 236 pt 1.2.3, C+G 224 pt 1.2, C+G 185 pt 1.2.3. and many more.

Came via Lander Alarms owned by the then RMC group, Modern alarms, Modern Security Systems, ADT, Secom, then pretty much 20 years on my own.

High end is my game and has been so for many years, been blessed with clients and customers of an exceptionally high calibre, where money is never an object.

Which has meant I have been able to design and implement some wild and wacky systems.

Currently working the finance and money sector fortune 100 companies, commissioning, servicing and maintaining, Prowatch, Lenel, Casi, Avigilon to name but a few, and many more.

Fully qualified in all aspects including but not limited to Prowatch cert, Lenel cert, Milestone cert, etc but can work on ANYTHING!!!!!

I LOVE ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY AND AUTOMATION.

Peace....

RED

Edited by Surveillance Watch
spellings

1 minute ago, Surveillance Watch said:

Just having a complete laugh at some of the posts and questions posted on the site.

Just bear in mind that some of us are made up characters for the purpose of entertainment.

• Like 1

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

17 minutes ago, datadiffusion said:

Just bear in mind that some of us are made up characters for the purpose of entertainment.

LoL, all good fun though, maybe I should start a topic about 40 tube and wire frames in series and the circuit wont set and all you have is a lit lamp which meant fault... any takers???

4 hours ago, Surveillance Watch said:

LoL, all good fun though, maybe I should start a topic about 40 tube and wire frames in series and the circuit wont set and all you have is a lit lamp which meant fault... any takers???

Who's being playing with he Ouija board & found the late great uncle Arf...

• Upvote 1

Mr? Veritas God

10 hours ago, MrHappy said:

Who's being playing with he Ouija board & found the late great uncle Arf...

And the banter begins.... I am only 104, thats young!

Been around since the end of days - diodes and batteries to CPA6, Europlex, Scanny's 9500 etc, Armbell, Jablotron, DA systems, exec 1000's, Galaxy, menvier, Lutron systems, structured wiring, Crestron, Opus, Legrand, ACT, C-Cure, UVMS Pettards, Geovision, Came, BFT, FAAC, Maxpro, Milestone,Easikey 1000, Comlit,Yaughts, 20 bed mansions, Malls in the caribean, Airports around the world and many other military applications including long range microwave transmission CCTV over 6 miles....

Pulled all that from Dave on google!

lol

Who out there knows about Jablotron? I do... got a star in it and everything.

2 hours ago, Surveillance Watch said:

And the banter begins.... I am only 104, thats young!

Been around since the end of days - diodes and batteries to CPA6, Europlex, Scanny's 9500 etc, Armbell, Jablotron, DA systems, exec 1000's, Galaxy, menvier, Lutron systems, structured wiring, Crestron, Opus, Legrand, ACT, C-Cure, UVMS Pettards, Geovision, Came, BFT, FAAC, Maxpro, Milestone,Easikey 1000, Comlit,Yaughts, 20 bed mansions, Malls in the caribean, Airports around the world and many other military applications including long range microwave transmission CCTV over 6 miles....

Pulled all that from Dave on google!

lol

Who out there knows about Jablotron? I do... got a star in it and everything.

How come no Yale?

I came on this site looking for SQL talk and maneuvers, back end excel use to edit scripts, batch files to manipulate database etc.

However, I realize I would need trade status to even see if any knows there stuff and unfortunately in order to stay anon. I cannot disclose who and what I do so wont even try.

So I guess I will have to make do with jokes, as most of the posts are quite old.

4 hours ago, Surveillance Watch said:

I came on this site looking for SQL talk and maneuvers, back end excel use to edit scripts, batch files to manipulate database etc.

However, I realize I would need trade status to even see if any knows there stuff and unfortunately in order to stay anon. I cannot disclose who and what I do so wont even try.

So I guess I will have to make do with jokes, as most of the posts are quite old.

Hello and welcome.

Image result for bullshhit repellant

• Upvote 1

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Hi Red,

Impressive lineup of system experience!

I'd be really interested in talking to you about work for some of our major clients in Central London if you're ever open to new opportunities. 

I'm not a trade member yet so can't PM, but my name is Lauren and I'm the Assistant Project Manager at WOT Fire and Security, you can find me easy enough on Linkedin or google our website if you're interested.

• 8 months later...
On 11/08/2017 at 17:04, WOT Security said:

Hi Red,

Impressive lineup of system experience!

I'd be really interested in talking to you about work for some of our major clients in Central London if you're ever open to new opportunities. 

I'm not a trade member yet so can't PM, but my name is Lauren and I'm the Assistant Project Manager at WOT Fire and Security, you can find me easy enough on Linkedin or google our website if you're interested.

You still haven't been processed?