Security Installer Community

Pyronix Cloud

Al72x

• 3 months later...

I had a system installed on year ago and now my app is saying that my ‘Home UK subscription is ending’. The installer and administrator has disappeared and it looks like he has gone out of business.

any advice on what I can do to get this renewed with someone?

28 minutes ago, Simonyg said:

I had a system installed on year ago and now my app is saying that my ‘Home UK subscription is ending’. The installer and administrator has disappeared and it looks like he has gone out of business.

Post where you are, there may be someone that will take you on a service contract

1 hour ago, Simonyg said:

As Peter says , but the enforcer has plenty of installers across the UK 

I am surprised how many come here and say this , I am more inclined that everyone looking for a cheap way out ,but there isn't one you need am installer for the app system after the free bit 

30 minutes ago, james.wilson said:

The cheap option is why the installer is now longer in business 

That was the point , allot of them are still in business but they don't want to pay the rates , so go on forums to find out if there's another way 

Sorry "op" not targeted at you , I see it often , installers are around but they out of business for the one who doesn't want to pay 

You could also look for hikvision installers , many of them are doing the enforcer aswell 

6 hours ago, james.wilson said:

The cheap option is why the installer is now longer in business 

I didn’t go for a cheap option, I went with someone I was referred to and I paid a reasonable price for the service. He seemed like a solid fella who had done good work for other people.

Anyway, now I’ll respond to those who are actually being helpful and not assuming I am being or was being cheap.

5 hours ago, al-yeti said:

That was the point , allot of them are still in business but they don't want to pay the rates , so go on forums to find out if there's another way 

Sorry "op" not targeted at you , I see it often , installers are around but they out of business for the one who doesn't want to pay 

You could also look for hikvision installers , many of them are doing the enforcer aswell 

Appreciate the response.

I’m in Widnes, Cheshire and I’m happy to pay the going rate for a quality service if anyone can help.

26 minutes ago, Simonyg said:

I didn’t go for a cheap option, I went with someone I was referred to and I paid a reasonable price for the service. He seemed like a solid fella who had done good work for other people.

Anyway, now I’ll respond to those who are actually being helpful and not assuming I am being or was being cheap.

Appreciate the response.

I’m in Widnes, Cheshire and I’m happy to pay the going rate for a quality service if anyone can help.

There's a few here in or near there 

Where r you alarm gorillas hiding ?

20 hours ago, Simonyg said:

I presume you have the Master code?

if so press the D button and enter the master code. Keep pressing No until ‘Set Up App Data’ is displayed. Make a note of the system ID and contact Pyronix explains your situation.

4C13699C-3AEB-4F37-ABEA-25DDCA8879AC.jpeg

Not knocking the smaller companies, but sometimes its hard to make a living from this industry when there is always someone willing to work for nothing. And thats why the smaller good guys go bang they cant compete with the big boys or ones that will work and pay you to work. This time maybe consider going for an accredited company, https://www.nsi.org.uk  or ww.ssiab.co.uk .

You sound like a sensible chap that understands value for money 

4 hours ago, Amps said:

if so press the D button and enter the master code. Keep pressing No until ‘Set Up App Data’ is displayed. Make a note of the system ID and contact Pyronix explains your situation.

You saying they happy to sell direct?

Usually they will refuse to let the end user subscribe once the system has been registered. Have had to jump through hoops when I was in a similar situation with a customer. Ended up easier to just buy a new panel and start again 

11 minutes ago, Amps said:

Product freely available online

As above hassle once registered

So otherwise anyone can buy a new panel and register , shame that no point having an installer lol

16 hours ago, Amps said:

Thanks for the reply.

I don’t think I have the master code but I do have the system ID. Can I still get this sorted with Pyronix?

5 hours ago, Simonyg said:

Thanks for the reply.

I don’t think I have the master code but I do have the system ID. Can I still get this sorted with Pyronix?

Try and blag it?

Phone them and get through to billing give them system ID and say you want to pay the subscription

Once that is done phone back to tech and say your subscription is paid but no access to app

They probably don't talk to each other much anyway 

5 hours ago, al-yeti said:

Try and blag it?

Phone them and get through to billing give them system ID and say you want to pay the subscription

Once that is done phone back to tech and say your subscription is paid but no access to app

They probably don't talk to each other much anyway 

:lol: