Security Installer Community

Menvier TS690 Remote Keypad Problem

Guest kscott

Hi all,

Following your advice, I have fitted myself a new bellbox to my Menvier TS690R alarm system.

However, I am having trouble getting my wired remote keypad to work. It is wired directly into the main control box.

On the remote keypad, there are two LEDs. One is green and should stay on continuous if it has mains power, or flash on and off it it is running on battery power. At the moment it is staying off and doing nothing. There IS mains power going to the main control box.

The other LED is red. That one is flashing on and off continuously.

I can't download the installation manual from the menvier website as it requires me to be a registered installer.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I can get this keypad working please?

Thankyou!

Kieran

I've not changed anything from what was there before. When my previous bell box started making noise, I did remove mains supply and disconnected the battery. Does this mean all my settings have been lost? How do I get my old control box to recognse all my existihg alarm sensors and remote keypads? :(

Normaly programming is saved in NVM (non volatile memory) of the panel and shouldn't get lost. There is usually jumper or dip-switch or a way to short two pins in the panel that returns the factory settings.

Archived