Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 dialler

Hi, I asked last week what would be the best dialler to connect to my existing system and was advised on a honeywell informa. After purchasing this and looking at the connections, I understand the dialler needs 4 cable from the panel and two are power, it's just the other two. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:14 PM, dannygd83 said:

Hi, I asked last week what would be the best dialler to connect to my existing system and was advised on a honeywell informa. After purchasing this and looking at the connections, I understand the dialler needs 4 cable from the panel and two are power, it's just the other two. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Are you sure there are only 4 cables to connect inc the power? The manual is available online that shows the connections.

On 10/04/2017 at 2:14 PM, dannygd83 said:

Two for power

Two for the telephone line in 

Two for telephone out if your going the whole hog 

One or more for the trigger , standard to use one trigger intruder and others if you have smokes or pa button and so on