Security Installer Community

Help needed to identify control board

hi all

moved into a property recently but the alarm boxes outside kept going off when there was a power cut/ did electrical work on the upstairs ring and the full alarm goes off when power comes back on.

I read that this is due to a dud battery but on opening the alarm i found the battery was not connected, neither was the tamper switch. there are two very thin wires connected to the + which do not appear to be secured properly top anything and io do not have an engineer code.

I can't see any labels on the board that specify what the make of the al[arm is and was hoping someone might recognise it. there is a date reference to Sept 2000 on it though. 

Many thanks

mdavies

Alarm panelreduced.jpg

No doubt Mr Happy will be along soon to remind us that it used the same metal case as the Karizma.

Probably a piece of sh#t if I'm honest, going on my vast experience. Possibly replace with Euro Mini.

Edited by datadiffusion
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Metal work was also used for the karimza,

1 hour ago, mdavies said:

I realise it is not exactly cutting edge, but I figured lots of people have old alarms and someone might have serviced one or two similar alarms before.

Its a piece of sh#t, I'd rip it out & put a euro mini in

Mr? Veritas God

2 hours ago, goncall said:

Ademco something

Looking at the rkp I'd have said the same (I know it's not now), very reminiscent of the 1070 or whatever it was called. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.