Security Installer Community

Advertising

So with social media being a big thing these days, how many of you use it for advertisement , aswell as having a website and a Facebook page I find a lot of business interest starts from Facebook , I don't have my van wrapped yet so I find a lot of work comes from either recommendations , Facebook adverts or my website , how do you promote your business and services 

Edited by MrHappy

General Google searches get me work 

Sign up to all free advertising listings , you automatically get put into searches , cheaper than paying , but you got to keep on it if you got time 

• Upvote 1

I've done a few paid adverts with Facebook I find the great thing regarding this is you can customise how far you want the advert to go I.e ,miles from your business locatation , I've had a lot of customers messaging for prices and asking for visits and a few jobs from it , which is great I find, I've never tried Twitter, might look in to that one, the other thing I think is good with Facebook is the review section , allows my previous customers to share there opinions about your service , I have just started my company up on Google aswell so hopefully I'll come up for searches , I'm struggling to understand how to get your name to show up more when there is a search done through Google, any tips on that one ?