Security Installer Community

Anybody know who makes this

martyod

Thx for the reply mate, no it came out of a government dock yard that was upgraded. I can't for the life of me even get in to this thing it's almost like a sealed unit there's a 9 pin connector that goes into the top with a coax be a shame to dump them I say they were a pretty expensive unit maybe had to be sealed like this because of the salt water or something like that but was trying to get a manual to see if they can be reused

Intrinsically safe are made similar to marine grade, both are made for hostile areas intrinsically safe would be bomb proof but also made so that there is no chance of a spark, marine grade would be salt water resistant. Several manufacturers made these types of housings, but if theyre that old the cameras themselves will be low res anyway 

Yeah I think ur rite pity to chuck them out though. I wonder how any maintainance was done on them because I removed all the screws to take the glass off and still couldn't open it but I think they are glorified door stops now anyway. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...