Security Installer Community

security testing

Two lads on the amb taught themselves to pick locks on station between jobs, this was 15 years ago when it was a lot quieter. 

So sooner or later, and remember this is before bumping was more widely known, they let themselves in by picking a lock, as the

caller was collapsed in the hallway.

Also this was in the era when we still carried sledge hammers and bolt cutters on the ambulance, and apparently only had to notify

Plod for permission to use them.

Anyway plod turned up regardless and went mental, made a formal complaint about the two. That was the end of that. One of them is a doctor now...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

47 minutes ago, norman said:

I bought the lad a set of starter picks and a clear padlock to practice on (less than a tenner from some chinky tat place) he's pretty good with standard cheapo locks. 

Teaching your kids the essentials, I like it. Should keep him out of trouble 

All he does is college work, he's not interested in gaming or other 'normal' things (yes he has a gf but she's away @ uni) I thought it would be a nice hobby.

I tried it but don't have the patience.

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

1 hour ago, norman said:

All he does is college work, he's not interested in gaming or other 'normal' things (yes he has a gf but she's away @ uni) I thought it would be a nice hobby.

I tried it but don't have the patience.

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

He eats properly as well, which is good, unlike my boy who only likes donkey poo and chips, Ive tried everything with him any tips?

He's just had a hot roast beef sandwich with me. My nephew is a nightmare and will only eat sausage (cheap ones) chips and chicken nuggets, he's 13  and now has to take supplements for his health. Mothers a social worker but has always (as has my brother) let him eat what he wants and pandered to him. 

No tips ours will try anything and don't say urghh before trying it, nothing we've actively done, just lucky I guess. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Ah freaky eaters,

could be touch of autism

a developed sense of smell (vegetables are mostly alkaline) the better sense of smell means they taste more bitter

problems with textures of foods

then you have the freak feeling pressured to try foods they may feel uncomfortable in tasting / other people eating foods which make the freak feel uncomfortable due smell sight whatever

age takes the edge of taste / smell problem, getting to drinking age puts the freak into social situations where they have other foods offered without pressure to try eg buffet ect...

Mr? Veritas God