Security Installer Community

Hi guys, 

so..... i had a new customer call us to yesterday who has multiple building 9 to be exact.. Each building has a fire alarm of sorts whether it be a mains powered aico fire alarm that sparkys install or conversational fire alarm from Gent or something similar.. 

They have mentioned that Two guys go up for a whole day to test all the systems... fair enough.. my cost allowance for this came out ok for the two guys and day visit... 

The bit that got me is that the existing Company has said they NEED to have 4 Visits a year.. meaning their maintenance bill is over £2,200!!!

Please can someone tell me where it says they need to have FOUR visits a year??

They are a residential home that do their own fire checks each week with regards to bells, call points and log books.. 

Many Thanks

i would of said two..

They carry out their own checks on a weekly basis.. they fill out the log books with different call points being tested every week.. all bells are tested every week...

They have a can of smoke they test the nearest detector to the call point they are testing and note that works.. our job is to go in and do a full system test on every detector..

By the way your saying this MrHappy am i wrong :(