Security Installer Community

Resistance reading on each zone

11 hours ago, caveo security said:

Well then why it's not showing anything when measuring simple 2k2 resistor? Anyway I'll test on other multimeter on Monday will see but I think it's faulty. 

Cos you holding both legs with wet fingers 

Well then why it's not showing anything when measuring simple 2k2 resistor? Anyway I'll test on other multimeter on Monday will see but I think it's faulty. 

1 hour ago, caveo security said:

First of all I didn't hold legs at all mate. 

You just don't know what you are missing :P

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

On 23/10/2016 at 11:07 AM, caveo security said:

Just ordered new one now. This had new battery fitted in on last Wednesday anyway. 

Ismail ,

how do you intend on running the company with little technical knowledge?

Or do you have engineers who do most of that , and your just training yourself up, as your the mamager?

What did you do at Adt if you worked or work there ? 

Edited by al-yeti

Caveo

Some of the members have raised concerns that you are advertising that you install Fire, yet you clearly struggle to understand the basics of a multimeter. Did you know should you install a Fire system that fails to operate and someone dies as a consequence you will be up for manslaughter? This would include not installing to the requirements of the FRA, i.e. wrongly placed detectors, cable not adequately protected or fixed, not installed to the correct grading, just to name a few. 

There was a guy last year got ten years for exactly that, Fire alarms have strict rules and guidelines and even those who are experienced and familiar with BS5839 will not take any risks and will refer to the standard regularly