Security Installer Community

How to reset a panic button

Hi all,

Just moved into a property which has abacus alarm system installed. One of my lil ones decided to press the panic button and now the alarm will not set. I've tried resetting but on reading some posts on the forum I'm aware I need to reset the panic button.

The question is how do I do this? Do I need a special key? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

regards 

T

there should be a key left by the unit or with you from the owners, if not pm me your address and ill send one in the post, a small shaped keyhole on the unit is where the key fit and you just twist the key to push the trigger button back to break the contact.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

3 hours ago, Titch007 said:

Just moved into a property which has abacus alarm system installed. One of my lil ones decided to press the panic button and now the alarm will not set. I've tried resetting but on reading some posts on the forum I'm aware I need to reset the panic button.

Have you tried to contact the installer they maybe able to supply the key for you as there are a few different types.

• 5 months later...