Security Installer Community

eurosec cpx

ispy

I need a zone configured as a keyswitch to remotely reset via an autodialler. The zone types available don't appear to have the option only ksw bat, which doesn't do anything. The 2nd part of the zone type where you can select norm/bias is fine but can't seem to figure out how to set the system with the zone types available. I've tried it on zone 5 and zone 8 but nothing. I'm using eol and can see res change from 11k to 4k7 ok. Any advise would be good if anyone else has done this on this particular panel

ve hav ze nolij or if not we ask!!!!

Off the top of my head, I seem to remember you need to have a user code on the system set up to control the area that the keyswitch needs to set/unset (even if areas aren't used on the system!)

Aslong as the above is done and the zone is programmed as normal or biased keyswitch (I think with the Monitor zone type), it should work OK. I've got one setup, I'll call in tomorrow and double check how it's programmed.

Trade Member