Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9488+ forgotten code

Hiya, I've moved into my partners house and he has a Scantronic alarm. He has informed me that he has no idea what the code is because he has never used it in the 13 years he has lived in his house. Now....as I have moved in, I want all our stuff protected when we go out or on holiday.

How do we find out or get the alarm code sorted.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1

You will need to get a engineer to basically come and factory reset your codes and give the system the once over . At the very least your battery will need replacing 

depending on your location I am sure someone in here can provide either the service you need or recommend someone 

• Upvote 1

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

4 hours ago, Hilary Ellis said:

Thank you for your advice, I will start looking for an engineer. We are in Nuneaton in Warwickshire

Too far for me to advise but others on here may see your topic and advise so keep checking 

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."