Security Installer Community

Vehicle

Pickups would be a ballache to work from imo, stuff rolling round in the back, having to clamber around looking for parts, only one way in. Feck that, at least with an estate it's got two points of entry but I'd always go van if you are installing and have an estate for service only. 

I see a pick up, I see a pikey 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

5 seats then Estate car or a kombi, the T6 Transporter on the 2ltr seem to be able to take the miles and very few issues

I went for new connect L2 last January and has 35k on it now, been back once due to limp mode needed a complete SW reflash apart from that been ok, build quality is tat but that's like most modern vehicles, the older T4 Transporters were best vans ever look at the amount still going

58 minutes ago, whistle said:

image.pngLarge saloon car is more than enough.

Im looking to replace the transporter and my engineers are saying I need a similar size because of all the kit that have to carry to site. I am not over sure they do need something that big, how do you get lots of rolls of Cat5 to site Andrew?

3 hours ago, PeterJames said:

Im looking to replace the transporter

If you up for brand new the Dispatch, Expert & Scudo are being replaced

They'll  be run out deals on the old models, if your up for imagine The new Dispatch & Expert look good-

7128.jpg

The New Scudo is a Renault Traffic which is also due to appear branded as a Nissan NV300

• Upvote 2

Mr? Veritas God