Security Installer Community

Telecom elite 48-w install

Nieldmail

I've just had to UDL our "problem site" again. Its been fine for 6 months.... but just taken a call of Alerts displaying. Radio jam is present and wont clear - every sensor jammed out.. Had a couple of low batteries over the last few days according to log, so presume a faulty device jamming the rest. 50+ ricochet zones. Brilliant. Wireless toss.

1 hour ago, 9651 said:

I've just had to UDL our "problem site" again. Its been fine for 6 months.... but just taken a call of Alerts displaying. Radio jam is present and wont clear - every sensor jammed out.. Had a couple of low batteries over the last few days according to log, so presume a faulty device jamming the rest. 50+ ricochet zones. Brilliant. Wireless toss.

Any reason the customer did not alert you to the low battery warnings?

Also be interested if changing all the batteries solves the issue. I had a similar experience on my own house alarm, nothing to do with batteries in the end, it was a new mobile phone mast being installed close to the house, and commissioned, obviously overpowered, cleared after a couple of hours not had a problem since. I have a modified PIR I can use to detect jamming, nothing at the back of the house, in constant jam at the front.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom