Security Installer Community

Moved home....Advise needed for DIY Wireless Alarm

billy123

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again everyone, I've been fairly busy thanks to the great advice on this forum.  I've replaced all the rubbish euro cylinder locks on the french doors with AVOCET ABS locks.

After you great members advise to go for a visonic, I really like it and think one of these would be ideal. I rang visonic for further information, but they said they only advise professional installers, so I'm stuck.  Could you please help me work out which one of these are the newest models & what the difference is between each of the following models:-

POWERMAX PRO

POWERMAX COMPLETE

POWERMASTER 10

POWERMASTER 30

POWERMASTER 33

Also they all seem to have the ability of working on smartphones, gsm & dialling systems and I seem to be drifting betwen the powermaster 10 & 30, but not sure if these are better than the powermax pro in features.

Thank you.

Edited by billy123

Visonic Powermax Pro = nicer version of the complete. Both good panels but the kit is 1 way.

Powemaster is the newer of the bunch and you wan't to go for the 33. This allows you to connect wireless keypad ontop of DT's, Sirens etc.. This is all 2 way and the more advanced stuff.