Security Installer Community

Moved home....Advise needed for DIY Wireless Alarm

billy123

@james.wilson - Lol....blind date cilla?.......I'm not too fussed with the alarm company's support.  My main concern is which alarm provides me with the most features I'm after without burning a massive hole in my pocket?

@PeterJames - I would be installing the system myself, but in your opinion, which one would you say would provide the most features?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billy123 said:

@james.wilson - Lol....blind date cilla?.......I'm not too fussed with the alarm company's support.  My main concern is which alarm provides me with the most features I'm after without burning a massive hole in my pocket?

@PeterJames - I would be installing the system myself, but in your opinion, which one would you say would provide the most features?

Sorry I dont install any of those panels so I cant really give you any comparison, I can say that all three are respected brands, I would say they all are much of a muchness, all tick your must have list and all have smart phone apps 

Apart from the hack jamming

billy, you want the best for the lowest cost.

The pro's here do the same years of testing and research.

I myself have tested lots of gear i wouldnt use in production but tests well

I have to say if pure diy stay away from the better pro gear because it isnt easy to get right

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 minute ago, james.wilson said:

I have to say if pure diy stay away from the better pro gear because it isnt easy to get right

QFA most pro stuff will not have manuals set up for diyers. The manufacturers will expect you to know the difference between an exit zone and a final exit zone for example

I'd say long run texecom will give you more head ache as a diyer , the deeper you go, visonic menu is messed up but does a job , enforcer might still be slightly ahead for setting up 

Visonic for diy then