Security Installer Community

Hello Everyone from a Recruiter

Hi All,

My name is Pete and I am recruiter.

Thats how most good groups start. It then goes in a circle and then back to the group leader.

Hope everyone is well, I work for Momentum Security Recruitment, a very well establised Security Recruitment Company, we have been operating within the industry for the past 15 years, therefore we are a well established company and have some fantastic clients. Feel free to google us or get in touch, whats the worst that can happen......

I personally have been in the Security Industry for the past 17 years, so at least when you talk to me i have a good understanding of where you are...my career was shaped by a recruitment company...Thanks fo rreading this Pete.

17 minutes ago, Momentumrecruit said:

whats the worst that can happen......

I

Well.....you could keep phoning with jobs that don't tick any of their boxes, that are on the other side of the country until finally they get fed up with you keep pestering them while they are trying to work and add you to the banned numbers on there phone. You did ask and that is the usual story with recruitment agencies

1 hour ago, PeterJames said:

Well.....you could keep phoning with jobs that don't tick any of their boxes, that are on the other side of the country until finally they get fed up with you keep pestering them while they are trying to work and add you to the banned numbers on there phone. You did ask and that is the usual story with recruitment agencies

do you want to compare banned numbers list,

No 1 recruitment agencies

No 2 Leasing Companies

No 3 Cheap TAT CCTV distributors

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

10 minutes ago, Nova-Security said:

do you want to compare banned numbers list,

No 1 recruitment agencies

No 2 Leasing Companies

No 3 Cheap TAT CCTV distributors

It seems I am not as popular as you .... mind you they have to get past my Rottweiler... I mean my receptionist first 

The main reason nowadays is that there is no reason to use one. Its easy to get apprentices, sensible companies are proactive in that area. Recently a few big co's like Romec have let many engineers go, so the industry is awash with engineers and subbies, employers can can pick and choose, why would anyone pay for the privilege of employing an engineer. 

I look after the boys I have, and now my staff turnover is nothing what it was like 5 or 10 years ago. 

ime agencies are good at the initial weeding out and arranging a set amount of candidates. 

the issue comes when they have 2 or 3 reasonable ones and fill the remaining request with chaff.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.