Security Installer Community

Scantronic 9651 Proxy problems

Hi, Ive just installed a scantronic 9651 in my house, the proxy tag that came with the keypad works a treat. Ive purchased 5 more cooper proxy tags to assign to other users. I have tried to assign them to different users but the keypad doesn't recognise them. There is no recognition from the keypad what so ever. Does anyone have any ideas? 

Many thanks Toby

Must be dodgy fobs who you buy them from? 

Hopefully doctor fusion will be along for ideas, unless these fobs have been used elsewhere and written over 

I have seen a keypad not respond to fob before, although it worked on existing , but that was honeywell system

28 minutes ago, al-yeti said:

Must be dodgy fobs who you buy them from? 

Hopefully doctor fusion will be along for ideas, unless these fobs have been used elsewhere and written over 

I have seen a keypad not respond to fob before, although it worked on existing , but that was honeywell system

I bought them from adi so they are authentic ones. Thought their might be a setting to allow more tags to be authorised or something. Thanks for your help anyway.

hi

in user menu  change code[ page 24 in user manual it is on line  ] you need master user code   set new user  code 2 to 48 can be tags   set user type and present tag instead of code hope this helps