Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer

Joe Doherty

What can i say but wow, cracking little panel. Built in sounder is a beast

My First time programming one up not keen on the predictive text though. Also thought it was strange not programing fobs in engineers menu. But nothing to major. Stood scratching my head why the keyfob full set was only setting area B. Yes i programmed for intelligent set, only took me few minuites to realise.

Well easy to program zones, once you do a few jobs be a dodle , probably one of the easiest wireless panels ive used, they look proper smart aswell

Would actually put one in my house tbh

What can i say but wow, cracking little panel. Built in sounder is a beast

My First time programming one up not keen on the predictive text though. Also thought it was strange not programing fobs in engineers menu. But nothing to major. Stood scratching my head why the keyfob full set was only setting area B. Yes i programmed for intelligent set, only took me few minuites to realise.

Well easy to program zones, once you do a few jobs be a dodle , probably one of the easiest wireless panels ive used, they look proper smart aswell

Would actually put one in my house tbh

When i started fitting them coming from powermax completes i thought they were horrible to program but its just what you get used to. I hate the fact its not a proper speech dialer like the powermax but just a text sender.... Also it costs the customer 50p every 18 days to send a test signal to the pyronix centre... thats not great explaining to a customer. Anyway i love the look of them compared to the powermax but my other gripe is there is no flex holder..... they expect you to use a very tiny cable tie to hold the flex..(not even supplied). visonic provide a lockdown plug type flex clamp that works... also you have to buy the 5 pound backplate to have any chance of doing any wiring beyond a flex cable behind the panel even the flex cable and bt cable is tight.. also the panel doesn't talk recorded "arming away" like the powermax complete but it does look a lot nicer along with the key fobs look better and the bell looks better imo. i wish there was a panel with the best of powermax but two way radio and the looks and range of the enforcer (yes i know power master but thats a different price bracket). I can't decide what is the better panel atm - obviously enforcer for security and range but for features to the customer and install quality its the powermax for me still..

Edited by Rob Kirk

do they have a kit for the same price as powermax complete kit/enforcer pstn 2 kit? with dialer or text sender?

How much is the powermax and enforcer ? Same as what public buy it for ?

How much is the powermax and enforcer ? Same as what public buy it for ?

Yeah around 210 inc vat for a 2 x pir, 1 x contact, siren, 2 x keyfobs and speech dialer panel. Each detector there after is around 30.

I think hkc are a lot dearer but let me know if there is a kit they do around the same price..

System Displays > Site Name will be what the customer see's if they get a text. I call it 'home' or whatever you fancy.

>Sign on messgae = Text customer sees when panel not site (company name etc..)

If you set display when set then the panel will light red what area is set also show the text on screen for the user.

2 minutes ago, secureiam said:

Is it bells only, does it really need to comply?

if your stating on your p work that it is designed and installed to EN.........   Then it does, just because its not monitored does not mean it doesnt need to be installed to EN......... 

Now i could go on one about the bolox that is EN, but i wont lol

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

If its monitored it does need to be installed to the relevant standard, if its not monitored or its self monitored what you declare the system as makes it relevant to how its installed and affects your liability as the installer and the risk to the client and their insurance premium?.