Security Installer Community

Paxton Pro Software

Hi Guys,

Not posted for a while, well actually a long time but now moved further into deep Africa. We have a job that we are going to be installing Paxton as I haven't used it before was going to try it in the office first. My question is if I install the software on my PC in the office and register it am I able to install it on the clients PC after this or do I need a different serial number?

cheers

cheers Kev

No, the actual installation serials are generated on the fly based on the machine in question. But they are happy to support you moving from one to the other, as I've done before, c/w settings etc... being exported. But def. required contact with Paxton HQ.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

You do not need to speak to Paxton, just make a full backup export on the old PC, install the lite version on the new PC, import backup and away you go, just make sure the old pc is off the network when you fire up the new pc, you can download the doc of how to replace the pc which is in effect what you will be doing

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company