Security Installer Community

Dodgy Clients

Joe Doherty

Went and did a job on a small commercial unit, guy moved into it wanted CCTV fitting and the alarm codes changing & signalling put on he was adamant no police response key holder only also asked if he unplugged his DVR will it stop the cameras recording . Some kind of body shop repair place so bit of kit in there and tools

Defaulted panel and changed codes, noticed no trap detection in the main workshop advised on a dualtec he said all windows and doors have got vibration sensors on them. Told him not unknown for intruders to take walls down now and again, Nice new dualtec fitted. :)

When installing cables for CCTV noticed a shotgun cartridge. Then when i was installing the dualtec the reg plate just fell off a 15 plate merc as it was stuck on with double sided foam tape WTF. No wonder he didn't want a police response :ninja:

Finished the install got paid CASH believe it or not packed up my tools and left pretty sharpish lol

one of my long standing clients is away for importing 20+ million of class a

another is away for manslaughter (shotgun) (we've only met the Mrs ;)

a 3rd appeared in the paper for nicking 200k ish of stuff from work, paying back a 1/4 & a only suspended sentence

many, many yrs ago we did work for night club which ended up part owned by gangsters & advised by the Police to write the debt off ?

Mr? Veritas God

I have some customers rumoured to be gangsters, I dont know if they are and I mind my own business. They always pay cash and on time, they are always polite never use threatening behaviour. I make sure that whoever goes does nothing to upset them unless they want to end up swimming with the fishies LOL.

They also recommend us a lot too, we did a CCTV job for a second hand car dealer they had recommended us to. I was told that the car lot had had a few cars vandalised, when I turned up for the survey two of the cars were still on fire.

Pete, talk about missing an open goal....

You would think so, and it did cross my mind, but I wouldnt dare send him there they are good customers, their average spend is £10k - £20k pa I saw it as cheaper to get rid of him legally

Pete, talk about missing an open goal....

lol, ox - ive got a service visit for you.

You would think so, and it did cross my mind, but I wouldnt dare send him there they are good customers, their average spend is £10k - £20k pa I saw it as cheaper to get rid of him legally

Oh, seems we are talking the same person.lol

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

We've got no kingpins, just victims lol..

Spotted one of our clients on BBC Documentary talking about his missing diamonds from the Hatton garden raid

Wouldnt happen to be the one Link Integrated was on was it, my mate actually made it onto that one lol Edited by Joe Doherty

• 3 weeks later...