Security Installer Community

4 Channel Cctv Kits For £340-£400

matt6697

Hi 

Been asked to install a CCTV system for a client max budget is around £400.  Now he's spotted a swann system in maplins for £340 and says he'd like that but if I could find anything better then get that, but he said he wants it to be at least 720p recording and image. 

I'm not to keen on using a swann system but having difficulty find another system that users that particular spec or better for the same price.  

Any1 got any ideas on something other than a swann kit?

Including labour? If your really into that stuff there's stacks of junk on eBay even cheaper ,

But is this really your business model? Stick whatever you normally fit and say you don't fit that

So 300 quid you install it, and then have to keep going back when it doesn't work, if components fail then each visit and fault find becomes chargeable agreed? Hence fit your own kit and charge accordingly

I think I might go for that tbh, will the image be better on the esp in terms of recording 

does it come with all the cables etc?, and yes I understand its a budget system but just want to install the best system I can within the price range and required resolution