Security Installer Community

Multiple Reed Contacts Fsl

BveshPatel

Would it matter if the contacts do not have a specific tamper terminal? I am using the CQR 1 Reed 5 Terminal Surface Contact Grade 1

if your adding the eol yourself on a g1 you need to understand how eol works and is wired

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 1 month later...

i wired 4 knights eol on one zone last week (2 sets of fire doors, linking 2 zones together in the control panel) fun and games were had then, never again.

Would have been cheaper for me to buy an expander.

You don't state which contacts you used on that installation but for future reference, our G3+G2 YEND74 and G2 D75MULTI are specifically designed for multi contact configurations, as detailed in the diagram below:

post-20269-0-42320400-1458563509_thumb.j

You don't state which contacts you used on that installation but for future reference, our G3+G2 YEND74 and G2 D75MULTI are specifically designed for multi contact configurations, as detailed in the diagram below:

attachicon.gifD75_YEND74.jpg

It was down to me that you or your design team come up with that diagram as you had **** all before, you had to bench test and get back to me.

I believe it was then uploaded on your website - so i was told from your end.

Plus point, the lad i dealt with was spot on, i even sent a thank you email the day after.

Off the top of my head, it may have been yend 24, i can check if need be.

^ yep as I say great for noobs Adi ;-)

Whats that supposed to mean?

IIRC it was yend 24 and the yend 75 terminations are different.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

It was down to me that you or your design team come up with that diagram as you had **** all before, you had to bench test and get back to me.

I believe it was then uploaded on your website - so i was told from your end.

Plus point, the lad i dealt with was spot on, i even sent a thank you email the day after.

Off the top of my head, it may have been yend 24, i can check if need be.

Whats that supposed to mean?

IIRC it was yend 24 and the yend 75 terminations are different.

Hi Adi - we did have a multi drawing but it was discovered (after your call) that it didn't correlate perfectly to a later revision of the PCB shared zone jumpers!  So yes, you did indeed alert us to this anomaly, so thanks for that   :cheers::'>

Also, my Technical colleague here saw your comments above and said for me to say thanks for the positive feedback!

Any further queries from you or any other posters are welcome on here, good and bad as it helps us improve!