Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer Wireless Gsm-1Kit - Wired Deltabell?

Alex001

Hi

After several burglaries in my local area, including two in my close just before Xmas, I've scoured the internet including this very helpful site and am now the proud owner of a Pyronix Enforcer GSM-1 kit (+ extra sensors)!

Whilst I like the quality and features of the kit I'd like a wired Bellbox, (if possible), with backlighting to give an added deterant to the would be opportunist scumbags.

The control panel has an I/O board and the manual shows the wiring diagram for a wired bellbox, (I'd like the Deltabell Plus or Deltabell X). Does anyone know if this is possible, it may seem like a silly question, but I was told, (before I bought the kit and saw the manual/ I/O board), that the Enforcer didnt support a wired bellbox?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks .....Alex

The deltabell plus can be connected without dropping the panel below 12 hours but the deltabell X may tip it over the edge. But it is unlikely. In theory.

The enforcer has 70mA spare power to allow for 12 standby. The plus draws 60mA. The X draws 90mA. But the X has a light sensor so only displays when dark. So on average the X draws less current than the plus. As long as the bell can see daylight.