Security Installer Community

Optima XM6

Guest SimonR

David

I have just bought a house that has the Optima XM6 panel and the previous owner said they never used the alarm and can not remember the code. Therefore i have no way of setting the alarm. Is there a way of re-setting the alarm panel so i can input my own code. Also i have no user manual and i noticed in reading the forum you have sent a copy to various people.

many thanks

Rigy

I have just bought a house that has the Optima XM6 panel and the previous owner said they never used the alarm and can not remember the code. Therefore i have no way of setting the alarm. Is there a way of re-setting the alarm panel so i can input my own code. Also i have no user manual and i noticed in reading the forum you have sent a copy to various people.

many thanks

Rigy

Have you looked on ADE's web site, they have most recent user manuals there www.ade.co.uk :cold2:

If you don't have an engineering manual you will need an alarm engineer to reset the code. It probably needs servicing anyway if it's not been used - dead batteries, spiders in detectors, etc. :whistle:

• 1 month later...
Guest Katie

Hi

I would also like a copy of the manual for the Optima XM6. I have the code and we use the alarm at the moment, but we do not have any instructions.

We are having some work on our house and need to know how to turn the alarm off for the buliders

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jonathan Crosss
Ive attached the user instructions to this post.

Optima_XM_user_Guide.pdf

Hi,

I moved in to a property with that alarm fitted but without the manual. I tried to download the manual you posted, but it looks like the attachment has been deleted. Could you please e-mail it to me or post it again.

Thank you in advance.

Jonathan

• 1 year later...

:whistle: HI GUYS

JUST MOVED INTO NEW HOUSE AND THE PDF FILE WITH USER INSTRUCTIONS HAS BEEN A REAL HELP. I HAVE NOW FOUND MY OPTIMA HAS A FEW SENSORS NOT WORKING AND OUTSIDE ALARM BELL INOP, ALL PARTS I NEED I CAN PURCHASE FROM ABELL ALARMS IN MY LOCAL TOWN ALTHOUGH I REQUIRE A INSTALLERS MANUAL. CAN ANYBODY HELP MANY THANKS CHRIS.

Archived