Security Installer Community

Pyronics Paragon?

Hi guys. I've just moved house and the above system is installed in the house. I need to swap some detectors for pet friendly ones but I do not have the admin code( I know that shouldn't be an issue for this). Is the system worth saving or should I just rip out the main box and throw in a new one that I am familiar with. As if I have any issues I really don't want to have to call the alarm company who installed it out and pay for their services. as I haven't the knowledge of the panel to flatten and reprogram I'm thinking of replacement but if people rate he panel then I may just leave it until it breaks and replace it with a texecom or Galaxy panel then.

replace it with a texecom or Galaxy panel then.

There, you answered your own question ;)

Nope, not a panel that's well liked - (except by norms BiL and whistles parents)

Edited by datadiffusion

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 3 months later...

Had one of these in for 20years now still runs, only issue had with it was that it wouldn't allow the codes to be changed. Disconnected the battery and cleared down the volatile memory to factory settings and a quick re-program fixed the issue.