Security Installer Community

Best Location For Pyronix Enforcer

BveshPatel

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has installed a pyronix Enforcer by the internal front door?

Thanks

Just remember if panel is twatted, **** all will happen and pyronix dont give a ****.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

would an enforcer perform any better in that way than say a yale?

and that's cheaper

It is grade 2. It has a digi and a supervised bell. So it does the best it can at the grade. If the risk assessment thinks the hall is not the best location then there are options for it to be located elsewhere. So yes. It is better than yale.

It is grade 2. It has a digi and a supervised bell. So it does the best it can at the grade. If the risk assessment thinks the hall is not the best location then there are options for it to be located elsewhere. So yes. It is better than yale.

Jim was a reply to the cheapness comment not a comparison in any way

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Its a fantastic product, and i love the looks and features, all my customers really like intelligent set and it has gained me a few referrals, i really like it, i want to keep selling it, just the reliability is a real kick in the balls, the time wasted returning to replace failed pir, keyfobs, sirens, keypads, panels under warranty or having to charge a customer to change something they only bought 20 months ago harms my business. Texecom and honeywell are noticably more reliable and the price difference is less than a lost service callout. Could you feed that back up the chain Jim?

Dont know. The referrals are customers showing the intelligent set feature to friends, then the friends asking for my number and calling me.

The reliability issues i dont think has cost me sales as i return immediately and put things right but that lost time/diesel has come out my pocket. Things that dont fail anywhere near as often with other kit. The stuff that has failed under 2 years old most i replaced at materials cost only let the labour slide as i also do cctv, a/v and networking business with those clients and i don't want to spoil those for the sake of a few quid. Anything over 2 years or 1 off customers are billed though.

Slightly ot, has anyone had any success sorting enforcer backlights? Got a few with knackered backlights that are otherwise ok.

Edited by petrolhead

Other than a couple of keyfobs, i have not had any issue with reliability.

Their own batteries are ****.

Piss poor bell protection.

jamming to sensitive.

Just had 2 leds fail in a euro mini rkp, first time that has happened.

thats not an enforcer though?

Other than a couple of keyfobs, i have not had any issue with reliability.

Their own batteries are ****.
Piss poor bell protection.
jamming to sensitive.

Just had 2 leds fail in a euro mini rkp, first time that has happened.

still using it then?

thats not an enforcer though?

still using it then?

Unfortunetly, its probably the best of a bad bunch.

I am doing as roger and binning their batteries, dont think i will sell hkc round here, i dont want to keep hoping from manufacture to another, having enough of a balll ache with cctv ****.

Unfortunetly, its probably the best of a bad bunch.

I am doing as roger and binning their batteries, dont think i will sell hkc round here, i dont want to keep hoping from manufacture to another, having enough of a balll ache with cctv ****.

so you think its **** but better than other ****?

Its a shame you cant polish a turd, the enforcer is just about there, but needs tweaking a tad, but as per usual pyronix dont give a ****.

been well and truly ****** over with tex and risco wireless, so really only leaves hkc and enforcer.

Its a shame you cant polish a turd, the enforcer is just about there, but needs tweaking a tad, but as per usual pyronix dont give a ****.

been well and truly ****** over with tex and risco wireless, so really only leaves hkc and enforcer.

fixed...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands