Security Installer Community

Who Makes The Bell Boxes For Banham?

Gabs

"...liquid joke, but why the several reasons?..."

I have this very boring tendency to read beyond the written word..Marginally different from reading 'into' the written word something which I would like to think is there but is not there.... doesn't apply to written answers on a technical basis though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately Admin, and without being evasive, I can only repeat my previous answer:-

"..several reasons which shall not be divulged, but so be it. Anyone else ?..."

and:-

"...I have this very boring tendency to read beyond the written word..Marginally different from reading 'into' the written word.."

Goncall, I love you to bits but I have had a lot of hassle on this one, My original post was a basic question placed in good faith..and for the most part answered likewise..you may have noticed a few of my posts both yesterday and today regarding this topic, under the circumstances, and for the benefit of the site, it might be better to let this one die a natural death, were I to upload anything at the moment then it throws yet another spanner in the works..Hope.. I know.. you understand. Thanks.

And yet in numerous other thread you wont accept straigh answers you keep going on and on and on about only taking gospel proof from those sexy professional admin.

And yet in numerous other thread you wont accept straigh answers you keep going on and on and on about only taking gospel proof from those sexy professional admin.

Must admit it is a bit contraindicative

Still not prepared to close a topic Alyeti..and you think twelve core stage cable is thin ?? unbelievable !!

You mentioned when you stripped it it's was thin, so stop talking rubbish there's Many types of cable , stage cable 12core thick cable but strands are thin , had time to search Google yet?

You could have closed this topic with a simple picture of the 12core

Edited by al-yeti

You mentioned when you stripped it it's was thin, so stop talking rubbish there's Many types of cable , stage cable 12core thick cable but strands are thin , had time to search Google yet?

You could have closed this topic with a simple picture of the 12core

have you been eating steak al... O_O

Alyeti, I certainly don't need to google stage equipment of any form and certainly won't submit to your pathetic commands:-

Sorry about this folks, I need to post this in the several posts where Alyeti has triplicated, multiplicated, his question.

You've got absolutely no chance. You either know the answer to the original post or you don't.. come to that, even if I bothered to upload you would still call me a liar and a blagger, as usual, with the photos staring you in the face... and I very rarely if ever, use four core, but there again you would call me a liar on that one as well.

My apologies to everyone, but wherever I see Alyeti's question I'm afraid I shall have no alternative but to re-post again.

For the benefit of the site, I have absolutely no quarrel with Alyeti.

"I just wish he would use the Quote button"... Why?

Me too :)

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.