Security Installer Community

New To Security Installer.. Hi

Mattmasters

Hi Everyone, 

i am a newby to the security installer Forum and new to forums in general....

the reason i have joined is because i took the leap and started my own company to join the hundreds of companies already out there so sorry if im stepping on any toes.. 

the main reason i joined is because i am struggling to find a maintenance software solution that i can afford for the my size of business. i would like a tried and tested software package as i dont like the thought of using Excel but i being a startup company i cant afford hundreds of pounds.. can anyone out there recommend a cheap / reliable piece of software ?

Thank you..

Hi Matt

Welcome to the forum, there was a topic about software somewhere here started a few years ago now though, as I seem to remember there are one or two that are free or very cheap with limited customer base as you get more customers you have to buy.

Hi Peter.. 

thank you for your reply so fast.. i have found a previous thread about the Alarm Master and Mentor but i imagine they have a high price tag to go with it although they do look amazing.. 

dont suppose you remember any others by name?

Edited by Mattmasters

Hi Matt

Welcome to the site.

I am looking at alarm master you can go to there web site and download a trial once you have given them your details with a one month trial, if you like it theres a discount for the first year

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...