Security Installer Community

Wireless: Visonic Or Pyronix?

Isn't Visonic an Israeli company (although taken over by tyco).. No disrespects to our Jewish friends but I'll stick with Pyronix (and Castle). Although I wouldn't **** my nose up to Visonic at the right price. A lot said about HKC on the forum..think it's time to look at that.

Isn't Visonic an Israeli company (although taken over by tyco).. No disrespects to our Jewish friends but I'll stick with Pyronix (and Castle). Although I wouldn't **** my nose up to Visonic at the right price. A lot said about HKC on the forum..think it's time to look at that.

Being Jewish has nothing to do with it

You meant "Israeli friends" which covers all

lol, edgy.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

"....Being Jewish has nothing to do with it You meant "Israeli friends" which covers all..."

I didn't know there was any difference, still I'll use 'Israeli friends' in future... What are the posts about politics all about ?

Israeli are a combination of relgions

And nuking don't taste as good, grill is better