Security Installer Community

Optima XM keypad

Guest widget

as i said, I would have fixed it already, but you guys are just sitting with your fat asses on the chair your eyeglasses glued to the monitor while widget is in need of help :no:

what a gentlemens you are..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as i said, I would have fixed it already, but you guys are just sitting with your fat asses on the chair your eyeglasses glued to the monitor while widget is in need of helpĀ  :no:

what a gentlemens you are..

27215[/snapback]

Were all just waiting to be asked,

Polite lot us British U know...

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

No it's not fixed yet :huh:

I tried to re-boot it, but think I did it wrong :rolleyes:

I'm going to try again this morning.

You guys leave poor Georg alone - he's lovely! How much would you charge for a call out to Barnsley Georg!!! P&O are doing some good deals at the moment!!!!

will keep you all informed of my progress, cos I can see you're all waiting with anticipation!!

wonder who's armour is the shinest???????

27307[/snapback]

I suppose that depends on how often it is polished :P:lol::lol:

Regards

Bellman

No it's not fixed yetĀ  :huh:

I tried to re-boot it, but think I did it wrongĀ  :rolleyes:

I'm going to try again this morning.

You guys leave poor Georg alone - he's lovely! How much would you charge for a call out to Barnsley Georg!!! P&O are doing some good deals at the moment!!!!

will keep you all informed of my progress, cos I can see you're all waiting with anticipation!!

27224[/snapback]

Nothing for this small thing, but problem is that trip would take two days and it is a bit too much with my schedule..

Is it Barnsley in Longitude: -1Ā° 28' 53". Latitude: 53Ā° 33' 14" next to M1?

:lol:Ā  Im in Worthing, Wakefield is the name of the previous owner, Ā£110 sounds cheap but if all you need is a battery its expensive.

Im not entirely sure where Barnsley is but I know there are quite a few engineers on this forum near Wakefield so there must be one near Barnsley that will help you.

Pete :)

27055[/snapback]

Chris......Chris?.......

27199[/snapback]

You after me Brian?

:lol:Ā  Im in Worthing, Wakefield is the name of the previous owner, Ā£110 sounds cheap but if all you need is a battery its expensive.

Im not entirely sure where Barnsley is but I know there are quite a few engineers on this forum near Wakefield so there must be one near Barnsley that will help you.

27055[/snapback]

Chris......Chris?.......

27199[/snapback]

You after me Brian?

27363[/snapback]

No, no. Just thought Bellman may like to help a damsel in distress.

Where you been hiding anyway?

;)

If you don't know......ask.

27055[/snapback]

Chris......Chris?.......

27199[/snapback]

You after me Brian?

27363[/snapback]

No, no. Just thought Bellman may like to help a damsel in distress.

Where you been hiding anyway?

;)

27371[/snapback]

I've been here all along, just didn't have anything constructive to input so I didn't bother reather than just typing a comment that is of no use to anyone.

Been really busy for a few weeks now, just finished a job in that new market hall in ashton, my mates blamed me for burning down the old one!

I've been here all along, just didn't have anything constructive to input so I didn't bother reather than just typing a comment that is of no useĀ  to anyone.

27469[/snapback]

Why not?! Everyone else does!! :)

Been really busy for a few weeks now, just finished a job in that new market hall in ashton, my mates blamed me for burning down the old one!

27469[/snapback]

It got you the job didn't it?!! ;)

If you don't know......ask.

Thanks for that Mike - I'm going to get a veritas 8 - I can't be bother with trying to get the box fixed - the keypad wire looks knackered and I need a new battery too, so I guess by the time I've tried to get them fixed it would have cost me about the same.

Cool site by the way everyone - amost beats e-bay for addictiveness!!

:wacko:

Thanks for that Mike - I'm going to get a veritas 8 - I can't be bother with trying to get the box fixed - the keypad wire looks knackered and I need a new battery too, so I guess by the time I've tried to get them fixed it would have cost me about the same.

Cool site by the way everyone - amost beats e-bay for addictiveness!!

:wacko:

27739[/snapback]

nice to hear about you widget again. i was already concerned that you got enough of us and left forever. I bet someone here will make you a quotation or point you to correct direction so don't even think of ebay.

No worries Georg - I wouldn't leave you all now - not now we've started talking about your armour!!

I can't leave E-bay alone - get some great junk on there that you think is a bargain (until it arrives) and then you sell it back for a loss - great business enterprise I think!!!!

Whilst we're at it I need a painter & decorator!??????!!! :lol:

yeah! ha ha!

I've need my hallway 'doing'! and as I'm only petite I can't get to all the nooks and crannys!!!!

Even if I :new_multi: can't reach the top!!!

Horrah!!! I know You've all been captivated by my little problem, but you'll be glad to hear a knight in shining armour came to my rescue - shame he couldn't get to Georg's mullet first tho!!! :D

Thanks Chris - all is working beautifully, and Chelsea won too - life couldn't be better!!!

:dancsmiley:

Horrah!!! I know You've all been captivated by my little problem, but you'll be glad to hear a knight in shining armour came to my rescue - shame he couldn't get to Georg's mullet first tho!!! :D

Thanks Chris - all is working beautifully, and Chelsea won too - life couldn't be better!!!

:dancsmiley:

29167[/snapback]

I'll happily do Georg a haircut Widget,

*Bellman reaches for electric shavers Bzzzzzz...*

Glad things are working ok for you, I try my best :blush:

Regards

Bellman

Archived