Security Installer Community

Looking For Contractors South East And South West And Midlands

As above we are looking for engineer/engineers in the above area for installation, service and PMV work, long lasting contracts.

If anyone is interested please feel free to get in touch.

Regards

Adrian

How longs long?

ongoing servicing and pmv works which we have been doing for 6 years now and are building other areas with our client, on top of that there are always ongoing install works so I would be looking at the same for these areas as we are facilitating down south with our northern engineers at the moment. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am responding to your post about needing fire alarm and security engineers for upcoming works in West Midlands area. I work alongside 3 other fire alarm and security engineers, and we are all sole traders. We are electricians by trade, but me and my brother have been working specifically in the fire alarm industry for the past 5 years. We have subbied to companies such as Trinity, GBE, Thompsons and Unitech. We have worked as part of installation teams on projects such as the new Birmingham dental hospital/school of dentistry, both north and southbound Gloucester gateway service stations, Perry Manor Care Home in Worcester, and Daventry Hill special school, to name just a few. We are all based in Worcester, but work with the company we have been recently working with has started to dry up, so we are looking for alternative works. Me, my brother and one other engineer all have SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) certificates, and all four of us hold a Fire Alarm and security installations ECS Card, and we all hold IPAF qualifications too, for class 3a and 3b. As I said, most of our experience has come in fire alarm installation, mostly working with systems such as Gent Vigilon and Apollo, but we are keen to get used to new kit. We have some experience with some intruder and access control installations, and similarly we have some experience with CCTV installation, and are also keen to expand our knowledge In these fields.

We would be very interested in talking about sub-contracting to your firm, so if this is something that appeals to you, then please get in touch with us, either with this service, or you can email us

Thanks

Scott Sellars

Edited by james.wilson

sellarsbrotherselectrical@hotmail.com