Security Installer Community

Premier 88 Bell On Confirm

I recently swapped out my old alarm panel and installed a premier 88(not elite), I aquired it from a friend who was moving house. The firmware on the panel is only v3.3, so I need to get this updated. it doesn't look like 3.3 has a bell on confirm option, but v10 does. Until I get hold of a flasher, can anyone tell me if there is a way to set the bellbox sounder up as confirmed alarm?

cheers

Send an email request to technical,

Ask them to email you the firmware file for V10.02

There was also a later V11.00 from Jan 2012 that had additional changes implemented for PD6662:2010

The response will be the same from any member on here; if you are in the trade, you already have 5 posts so can apply immediately.

Plus the forum is much more lively in the 'trade' section one of which is available as a non-trade member.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

You will only be able to take a v3 panel to v7, v8 boards had an extra nvm chip

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

All Premier 88 PCB’s prior to issue 13 were fitted with two 24LC128 in the sockets labelled U9 and U10.

From issue 13 onwards, they were fitted with a single 24LC256 in the socket labelled U10. If the PCB is

prior to issue 13 or has two 24LC128 fitted, they must be removed and a single 24LC256 fitted to the

socket labelled U10.

I seem to remember that there is a year date on the pcb, the year date determines what software can be put in. I know that v8 needed more memory to cope with extra functions/ more log events

There you go, spot on PSE

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)