Security Installer Community

Hi Everybody,

I'm a multi disciplined subcontractor based in Cambridgeshire. I'm 35 & I've been working in security since 1997. For the last 5 years I've been self employed, mostly working away from home for national companies mainly in the west, but now I'm looking for something a little more local.

Most notably over the last couple of years I have spent 8 months installing fire alarms in holidays chalets at Pontins in Weston super mare & since September last year I have been installing fire alarms in 19 new build projects for the MOD which is now nearing an end.

Disciplines include Fire alarms, Intruder alarms, Access control, speech & video entry, CCTV, Vesda, disabled refuge, some knowledge of public address systems & hearing induction loops.

I come with a CSCS card, SSTS site supervisor training, Ipaf, Pasma, asbestos awareness & I am CRB checked.

If I'm able to help anybody at all in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties, Norfolk or Lincolnshire etc.. and you would like to meet for an informal chat or if you would like to see my CV please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Dan

The job at Pontins looks alright but talk about polishing a turd! Those old huts are ancient and we couldn't believe it when we saw people doung blockwork and plastering rather than tear them down... Fair play though looks tidy.

Funny to see the Pontins name come back. Ironically if you were to peel off the Sand Bay signs at the main gate you would find the original Pontins ones underneath from when the 'real' Pontins flogged it off in the 90s.

Also nice to see the falling apart staff accommodation on the front has been tarted up.

Oh and welcome :)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands