Security Installer Community

8 Channel Cctv Dvr Recommendations

I am looking to upgrade my 4 camera system to 6 (at the moment, will possibly be eight next year) can anyone make recommendations on make and models to consider please? I will be fitting it myself, it needs to be viewable over Internet in addition to on our existing HDTV, which I can currently achieve, ideally have iPhone software/ app availability. I am not sure of the make of my current CCTV DVR, apart from it being unbranded and I would prefer something with some support and able to purchase in the UK ;)

Many thanks

Ron

I am looking to upgrade my 4 camera system to 6 (at the moment, will possibly be eight next year) can anyone make recommendations on make and models to consider please? I will be fitting it myself, it needs to be viewable over Internet in addition to on our existing HDTV, which I can currently achieve, ideally have iPhone software/ app availability. I am not sure of the make of my current CCTV DVR, apart from it being unbranded and I would prefer something with some support and able to purchase in the UK ;)

Many thanks

Ron

Check out the 8 Channel from AcuraPRO buddy!, its got all the networking and CMS included along with SMART search. You can see the feature set list on the website. :) 

Jayson K. 

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com