Security Installer Community

Install, Commissioning And Service Engineer Vacancies

We have vacancies in the following areas:

Installation; Commissioning; Servicing

Must have experience of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, and IP solutions, and have used Galaxy, Paxton and preferably Adpro.

A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a security engineer is required, as well as a full UK driving licence and a clear security checkable work history.  

In return we are offering an excellent salary package (£30k basic, company vehicle, mobile phone plus paid overtime, stand-by, call-outs & holidays).

Please submit a CV for consideration or send an email if you have any questions.

We also use subbies for larger jobs - feel free to send through your CV if you would like to be considered.

Hi Tracy, welcome to TSI - thanks for abiding by our rules and not posting any contact information in your advert.

However, you will need to make 5 posts of your own before you can be sent private mail. I would introduce yourself

in the New Members area for one, and could you reply below letting us know where the vacancies are located?

Thanks!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands